quinta-feira, abril 14, 2011

Invisible - JB

The Nick Jonas BR
Oiie!
Jonas Brothers -minha banda preferida- têm uma musica liiiiiiiiiinda, em Jonas LA; Invisible.
A letra é Maravilhosa e o Clip é liindoo!



Olhe o clip:
Linda, não? olhe a letra:
I can feel you all aroundIn the silence I hear the sound. Of your footsteps on the ground, My heart slows down. So now I'm,I'm waiting for the moonlight. So I can find you in this perfect dream, Don't think that you can hide there in the shadows, Girl you're not invisible. You're all that I can see.Something changing deep inside, All my hopes, they're coming alive. As I'm fading into the night,I can see your eyes. So I'll keep on...Waiting for the moonlight. So I can find you in this perfect dream, Don't think that you can hide there in the shadows, Girl you're not invisible. You're all that I can see.See in the darkness. Believe we can make this. All we wanted to beWe can stay forever. 'Cause we were together. Stuck in a fantasyI don't wanna leave.And I'll keep waiting for the moonlight. So I can find you in this perfect dream, Don't think that you can hide there in the shadows, Girl you're not invisible.I'm waiting for the moonlight. So I can find you in this perfect dream, Don't think that you can hide there in the shadows, Girl you're not invisible.Girl you're not invisible. You're all that I can see.And my heart, slows down.
Se quiser ver a Tradução acesse: Invisible - Jonas B. - Tradução
Espero que tenha gostado, beijo... ;*

Um comentário: